The successes of tomorrow begin today, Catholic education is a lifetime advantage.
Catholic schools...schools you can believe in.
- Feast of St. Luke, Evangelist.
- Mrs. Olivia Becker will represent us at the Catholic Schools Report this morning; topic: the success of our Cajetan Cash fundraiser!! Students, what a fantastic job you did selling tickets for this fundraiser! We have raised over $80,000 for our school.
- 2nd Gr. will have music program practice in the gym from 12:30-1:30 p.m. Communications Team Mtg. 1:30 p.m.
- Memorial of St. John de Brebeuf & St. Isaac Jogues, Priests, and Companions.
- Mass was prepared by 3B and celebrated by Fr. Elias.
- 3rd Gr. will have music program practice in the gym from 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- 2nd & 3rd Gr. Music Program is tonight at 7:00 p.m. in the Gym! Students, you need to arrive to your classroom between 6:40 – 6:50 p.m. Don’t forget to wear a sports shirt or jersey tonight for your performance!
- Spirit Day.
- Memorial of St. Paul of the Cross, Priest.Foundation Team Mtg. 3:40 p.m. in Mtg/Support Rm.
- Grades Due!
- Early Release Day – students will dismiss at 1:15 p.m.
- Faculty will be going over the Care Team process following dismissal.
- Nutrition & Wellness Committee will meet this afternoon.
- Mass was prepared by 1A and celebrated by Fr. Nick.
- October Birthday Mass & Lunch.
- Fr. Damian will visit 1ST & 2nd Grade this afternoon.
- Memorial of St. John Paul II, Pope.
- Students just a reminder that Monday is Fall Picture Retake Day. If you were absent on picture day or you’d like to do a new picture, please be prepared for Monday!