Click HERE to apply.
Do you want to be part of creating a better experience where you live, work and play? Why not grow with a company where you are not just an employee, but where you can be an owner?
Our eLearning team is seeking an experienced and self-motivated Business Development Specialist. Working remotely, we brainstorm and create solutions for our clients while enjoying a robust benefit package including health insurance, 401k, paid vacation, and an employee stock ownership plan.
This role is responsible for identifying and researching potential clients who need training and development solutions across all industries. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and easily build relationships. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must plus the individual must possess the ability to multi-task with a high degree of time management and organizational skills.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop new business via email and telephone to introduce P1 Learning to key decision makers.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct an early needs analysis to help determine prospects pain points.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-ups in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with President/GM to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly/quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate, and documents/agreements are sent when/as needed.
- Assist President/GM on additional projects as needed.
- 1-3 years of sales experience in B2B.
- Telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
- Good research skills and a strong attention to detail.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent communication skills. Both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize, implement and complete projects.
- Tech savvy with proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Learning & development and/or human resource background is preferred, but not required.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Competitive pay, plus commission.
How to Apply:
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. P1 Learning, a subsidiary of Eagle Communications, is an Employee-Owned company and an EEO employer. The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check and motor vehicle check.
About P1 Learning:
Our Company: P1 Learning was founded 2007 to provide effective and engaging online training in the topics of sales, management, workplace compliance, customer service, business skills and more.
In 2020, P1 Learning became 100% employee owned as a subsidiary of Eagle Communications. Eagle Communications is a Kansas based company with 175 employee owners and growing. We find that ownership motivates our employee-owners to do and be their best. And we believe that our customers deserve nothing less. Eagle Communications operates over 30 radio stations in the Midwest in addition to offering online solutions, web development, video production and creative services.
Click HERE to apply.