The Kansas Department of Health and Environment reported a handful of COVID-19 clusters identified in northwest Kansas.
The following clusters were noted in Wednesday's coronavirus update (case count indicates cases in the last 14 days):
• Home Daycare, Great Bend: 6 cases
• Russell Regional Hospital: 5 cases
• Medicalodge, Great Bend: 32 cases
• Parkview Care Center, Osborne: 7 cases
• Smith County Health and Rehab: 9 cases
There are currently 217 active COVID-19 clusters accounting for 3,122 cases, 50 hospitalizations and 37 deaths, KDHE reported.
Click HERE for more information.