Last week’s inspection results from the Kansas Department of Agriculture:
Taco Grande - Jan. 09
412 E. 23rd - Hays
An inspection following a complaint found no violations.
. . .
Billy Sims Barbecue - Jan. 07
4310 Vine - Hays
A routine inspection found three violations.
- In the walk-in cooler, there was a container of beef fat with beef bits with no date of when it was cooked.
- In the back storage area, there were six plastic food grade containers that had ash residue present along the lip of the containers.
- On the wire storage rack, there was a spray bottle of chemical that was directly above eight clean food-grade containers. No evidence of leaking was observed.
. . .
Cerv's Conoco - Jan. 07
2701 Vine - Hays
A routine inspection found two violations.
- In the back storage area, there was an opened bottle that held a green substance liquid with no labeling present.
- In the back storage area, sitting directly on the ice maker was a bottle of dish soap. No evidence of leaking was observed.