Kansas Housing Corporation
State officials are seeking feedback from Kansans to help guide future housing development efforts. The initiative, part of the state’s first comprehensive housing needs assessment in nearly 30 years, aims to review current housing opportunities, identify strategic goals, and develop recommendations to guide future housing development.
Community members are encouraged to share their input three ways:
1. Complete the Kansas Statewide Housing Needs Assessment online survey, available in both English and Spanish.
2. Participate in their region’s public listening session. Sessions will be held in person and virtually.
- May 13: Sedgwick County
- May 18: Northeast – Manhattan
- May 19: Shawnee and Douglas Counties
- May 27: Northwest - Colby
3. Visit the Kansas Statewide Housing Needs Assessment webpage to learn more and spread the word.